Mega Technology Ltd. is dedicated to maintain privacy especially of the information provided by you. Solution experts ensure that information will not be shared with any unauthorized user except our staff, agents, authorized representatives, web host and the one who are involved with support system.
Information Collection and Use
Mega Technology Ltd. and the tech experts take the whole sole responsibility of the information being shared with us via web site, phone, or e-mail. We try collecting the information from the users at various different points by using some of our tools.
Personal Information will be asked when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or which helps us or allows us to contact you. In case, you want to use some service of Mega Technology Ltd. you have to first complete the registration form and then continue. During the registration process, you might need to enter your contact information (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Postal address, Personal identifier etc.). Mega Technology Ltd. will use your contact details to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our service.
Payment Information if user registers to use the Service provided by Mega Technology Ltd., we might collect your credit card information, and other payment information necessary to complete a payment from you. Mega Technology Ltd. may use a third party to process and verify credit cards for billing purposes. This requires us to share user name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address with the credit card processing company. When processing a payment transaction, Mega Technology Ltd. will also obtain information regarding the amount of the payment and other transaction data. We may transfer or disclose this payment information to a third party only to the extent necessary in order to complete the payment processing.
Computer System Information
1. Subscriber Computer - We may also ask for information related to your computer. This may include: information about the date of purchase of your computer, type of computer, identification number of your computer, make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the computer, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. Generally, this information is required to provide personalized technical support to you, and to help us update our support tools and enhance our supported products list.
2. Remote Access - While requesting support you may request for the problem to be resolved by taking control of your computer. Mega Technology Ltd. uses qualified tools, which allow user to grant control of user computer to an Expert remotely over the Internet, so that the Expert can diagnose or correct problems. Experts are not allowed to use the Remote Access software until and unless they have received adequate training in its use, and user have consented to grant control. In addition, Experts will not use Remote Access tools to obtain confidential or sensitive information stored on user computer or network, deliberately destroy information on user computer or network, or cause user to experience system problems.
4. Live Help Session Records - Mega Technology Ltd. reserves the right to monitor on-line and off-line sessions between user and a Technical Support Executive for quality control of the Service provided to the Customer by Technical Support Executive. In addition, we may record on-line and off-line sessions conducted on the Web site for user reference and to assist in resolution of disputes and/or potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the Service, build a support knowledge base, and/or conduct internal market research. Session record data will not be correlated with personally identifiable data about individual customers.
5. Cookies - A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site and cannot infringe the privacy of our customers.
6. Log Files - We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use
7. Sharing - We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is usually not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person, unless specifically required to allow use of specific widgets within the toolbar.
8. Surveys & Contests - From time-to-time our toolbar requests information from user via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this toolbar and the Mega Technology Ltd. service.
9. Children's Online Policy - No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Consistent with the Children's Online privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information at our website from or sell products to those we actually know are under the age of 13. Please ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our services if you are under the age of 13.
This Web site takes every precaution to protect information of users. When user submits sensitive information via the Web site, user information is protected both on-line and off-line. When our registration form asks User to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), the information is encrypted and is protected with the best of the encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or opens, when User is just 'surfing'. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line.
All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies is added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. In situations that are required by law, we may disclose some information about our users to law-enforcing officers
Supplementation Of Information
In order for this toolbar to properly fulfil its obligation to our customers, it is necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from Third party sources. For example, to determine our user's creditworthiness, we may use their name and other related information to request a credit report. Once we determine user creditworthiness, this document is destroyed.
Special Offers - We send all new members a welcome e-mail to verify password and logon name. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and newsletters.
Correction/Updating Personal Information - If User personally identifiable information changes (such as user zip code), or if User no longer desire the Service, we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove User personal data provided to us.